Broiled Sirloin Steak Recipe
A great sirloin steak recipe to try !
* 1 sirloin steak
* 1-2 tbsp. oyster sauce
* 1 tsp. brown sugar (used splenda brown sugar - can't taste the difference at all!)
* 1/2 onion sliced
* salt, pepper, five spice, cayenner peppers, garlic powder
1. Heat the oven for 350 degrees
2. clean and pat dry the sirloin steak
3. season/rub the sirloin steak with the seasonings (above) with the oyster sauce and the brown sugar
4. put the sirloin steak in foil wrap and place the sliced onions on top
5. fold the foil to cover the entire steak
6. put in the oven for 45 min.
The sirloin steak recipe is ready to serve....nice ! Enjoy it !