Sirloin Steak And Pasta Recipe
An amazing sirloin steak recipe to try !
* 2 cups uncooked penne or mostaccioli (tube-shaped pasta)
* 1/4 pound green beans, trimmed
* 1 (3/4-pound) boneless sirloin steak, trimmed
* 1 tablespoon salt-free garlic-pepper blend (such as Spice Hunter)
* 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced red onion
* 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced red bell pepper
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
* 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 1 teaspoon extravirgin olive oil
* 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat broiler.
2. While the broiler preheats, bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large Dutch oven. Add pasta; cook 5 1/2 minutes. Add beans, and cook 3 minutes or until pasta is done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
3. Sprinkle steak with the garlic-pepper blend. Place on a broiler pan; broil 3 inches from heat 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning after 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices.
4. Combine onion and next 8 ingredients (onion through black pepper) in a large bowl. Add pasta mixture and beef slices; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. The sirloin steak recipe and pasta is ready to serve....nice ! Enjoy it !