A great sirloin steak recipe to try !
* 1 pound lean boneless beef sirloin steak (1/4 inch thick)
* 3/4 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* Vegetable cooking spray
* 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
* 1 tablespoon plain nonfat yogurt
* 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
* 1 tablespoon low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
* Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
* Lemon wedges (optional)
1. Trim fat from sirloin steak. Combine rosemary and pepper; sprinkle over sirloin steak. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine, and place over medium heat until margarine melts. Add sirloin steak, and cook 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Remove sirloin steak from skillet; transfer to a serving platter, and keep warm. 3. Combine yogurt, mustard, and Worcester? shire sauce in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated. (Do not boil.) Spoon sauce over sirloin steak. Sprinkle with parsley. If desired, garnish with rosemary sprigs and lemon wedges.
The sirloin steak recipe is ready to serve...enjoy it !