TOP SIRLOIN STEAK RECIPES
SIRLOIN STEAK RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
1. 4 top sirloin steaks,
2. ½ cup of Italian dressing,
3. ½ cup of red wine vinegar,
4. 4 red bell peppers,
5. 1/3 cup green onions chopped or sliced,
6. ¼ cup of water,
7. ¼ cup of white wine,
8. 2 bouillon cubes and enough hot water to dissolve the cubes, and
9. a small amount of vegetable oil.
SIRLOIN STEAK RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
We start with the Marinade
* Place the steaks in a dish with a cover,
* Mix the Italian dressing and the vinegar and pour it over the steaks,
* Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Turn about every 15 minutes to be sure that the marinade soaks into both sides of the sirloin steaks.
While the sirloin steak is marinating, cut one of the pepper into strips and chop the rest.
* Take a skillet and stir the chopped peppers, green onions, water and wine.,
* Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce heat.
Cover and allow simmering for 15 minutes. Now, you can grill your sirloin steaks and use the above sauce to pour over your steaks. Use the pepper strips to garnish. The sirloin steak recipe is ready to serve...enjoy !
Labels: sirloin steak recipes