Sirloin Steak Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick (approx. 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1 tbsp. each fresh ginger, minced (1 to 1 1/2 tsp. ground ginger may be substituted) and light soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 boil-in-bag (3.5 oz.) enriched pre-cooked natural long-grain rice
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. slivered almonds, toasted
Sirloin Steak Recipe Instructions:
First of all combine ginger, soy sauce, garlic and red pepper; reserve 1 teaspoon. Rub half of remaining mixture over each side of boneless beef top sirloin steak. And then place steak on rack in broiler pan 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil 15 to 17 minutes to desired degree of doneness (rare or medium), turning once.
Meanwhile, prepare boil-in-bag rice according to package directions. Gently toss cooked rice, reserved soy sauce mixture, green onion and toasted almonds. Slice steak across the grain into thin slices. Serve with seasoned rice. Enjoy the sirloin steak ! Nice !